Courtyard House - Auhaus Release
The Courtyard House has been designed for relaxed living. The material palette of bluestone and natural hardwood creates an elegantly understated and robust family home.
Spaces are arranged around a large central courtyard, drawing light and breezes into the house and creating a strong connection between all living zones.
Lofty ceilings and generous glazing flood the living areas with natural light. The semi-enclosed courtyard acts as an outdoor room, an entertaining space onto which all internal areas flow.
Importantly, it also provides a controlled and private external outlook regardless of neighbouring conditions.
Architectural Design: Auhaus Architecture
Modern, Contemporary Architectural Design
Oversized Double Garage with attached Workshop/Storage room
- Soaring 3.5m feature ceilings
- Open-plan, modern Kitchen, Living & Dining
- Premium Swiss appliances from Vzug
- Spanish DEKTON Ultracompact surfaces throughout
- Airsmart 700 concealed ducted hydronic heating with refrigerated cooling
- SmartZone NEST thermostat controlled zones
- Separate 2nd Living room
- Master with walk in Dressing Room & Ensuite
- Freestanding limestone bath to Ensuite
- Oversized Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with extensive BIR's
- Extensive double glazing throughout
- Formal Guest Powder room
- Large Laundry with external access
- Study and Library reading nooks
- Extensive storage and joinery throughout
For more information, see our Supplier page.