Frame House - Auhaus Release
The Frame House is a striking, contemporary two-storey family home with all living spaces orientated along one long edge of the ground level, spilling out onto deck and garden beyond.
The strong linear composition is articulated by a super-frame that extends the full length of the house, offering covered outdoor area and a rhythmic colonnade that draws you through the space. Entry is via a soaring double height atrium, a central lightwell that connects the two levels and amplifies the sense of light and space within the house.
Upstairs, parents and children's zones are separated by the stairs and second living room. The strength and simplicity of the building form is echoed in the timeless material palette of black, white and timber.
The Frame House and Bluestone House make up the two-level dwellings within the Auhaus Release.
Architectural Design: Auhaus Architecture
Modern, Contemporary Architectural Design
- Oversized Double Garage
- Polished concrete flooring
- Open-plan, modern Kitchen, Living, Dining & Outdoor
- Gourmet Kitchen with full Scullery
- Premium Swiss appliances from Vzug
- Airsmart 700 concealed ducted hydronic heating with refrigerated cooling
- SmartZone NEST thermostat controlled zones
- Feature double height atrium on entry
- Soaring 3m feature ceilings to ground floor
- Extensive double glazing throughout
- Spanish DEKTON Ultracompact surfaces throughout
- Master retreat with walk in Dressing Room & Ensuite
- Freestanding limestone bath to Ensuite & Bathroom
- Separate 2nd Living
- Oversized Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with extensive BIR's
- Formal guest Powder Room on both floors
- Large Laundry with external access
- Dedicated Study with custom joinery
- Extensive storage and joinery throughout
- Outdoor decking with BBQ bench
For more information on brands and fittings, see our Supplier page.