Double Court House - Auhaus Release
The Double Court House is a generous, modern family home designed for a larger block. The program stretches around two large courtyards, creating a series of interconnected indoor and outdoor spaces and providing a garden outlook to all rooms.
The low slung building form is clad in black stained timber, a striking yet understated form that will sit sympathetically amongst the landscape.
In contrast to the brooding exterior, the interior of the house is light, bright with contemporary charm. 3.5m ceilings extend through the main living zone accentuating the sense of space. Large banks of glazing draw in natural light and breezes and create a high level of connectivity throughout the house.
Architectural Design: Auhaus Architecture
Modern, Contemporary Architectural Design
Oversized Double Garage with attached Storage
- Soaring 3.5m feature ceilings
- Open-plan, modern Kitchen, Living & Dining
- Premium Swiss appliances from Vzug
- Neolith surfaces throughout
- Natural French Oak flooring
- Airsmart 700 small duct heating with refrigerated cooling
- Thermostat controlled zones
- Separate 2nd Living room
- Master with walk in Dressing Room & Ensuite
- Freestanding limestone bath to both Ensuite & Bathroom
- Oversized Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with extensive BIR's
- Extensive double glazing throughout
- Formal Guest Powder room
- Large Laundry with external access
- Study with feature bookshelf
- Extensive storage and joinery throughout
For more information, see our Supplier page.