Scandi House - Auhaus Release
This is the Scandi House, its pared back and simple geometric forms evoking Scandinavian precedents.
The restrained facade reveals little to the street, but behind the finely battened entry gate the house opens up and draws the outside in.
A private entry courtyard is coupled with a further slip of courtyard that runs the length of the main hallway, drawing in light and immersing the house in green.
Soaring cathedral ceilings through the main living areas combine with a fully glazed rear facade to create a contemporary space awash with natural light, and the subtle material palette of whitewashed oak, white and pale silver offers a sense of calm and respite.
Architectural Design: Auhaus Architecture
Modern, Contemporary Architectural Design
- Oversized Double Garage with storage
- Open Plan Kitchen Living Dining & Outdoor
- Premium Swiss appliances from Vzug
- Airsmart 700 small duct heating with refrigerated cooling
- Thermostat controlled zones
- Soaring Cathedral ceilings
- Fully glazed rear Facade feature
- Neolith surfaces throughout
- Stunning light filled internal Courtyard
- Extensive Double Glazing throughout
- Separate 2nd Living room
- Master Retreat with WIR & Ensuite
- Freestanding limestone bath to Bathroom
- Oversized Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with extensive BIR's
- Formal Guest Powder Room
- Large Laundry with external access
- Private Study with extensive joinery & shelving
- Extensive storage & joinery throughout
- Outdoor decking area
For more information, see our Supplier page.