A Look At The Scandi House By Auhaus Architecture
The Scandi House by Auhaus Architecture is an artful blend of Scandinavian geometric forms and the wide outdoors. It is both simple and bold, eye-catching and restrained - a focussed, deliberate and unique design. It's proving popular too - the Scandi House is our most-viewed design of the Auhaus Release.
The pared back facade reveals little to the street, but behind the finely battened entry gate, the house beckons, inviting the outside world in. Daylight and the natural environment are integral elements of the house's design.
The private entry courtyard is coupled with another garden courtyard that runs the length of the main hallway, drawing in light and immersing the house in green.
Soaring cathedral ceilings through the main living areas combine with a fully glazed rear facade to create spaces awash with natural light. The subtle material palette of whitewashed oak, white and pale silver offers a sense of peace and calm.
Two separate living areas complement the outdoor decking area, providing multiple spaces to gather or find respite.
- Oversized double garage with storage
- Open plan kitchen, living, dining & outdoor
- Premium appliances from Swiss brand V-Zug
- Airsmart 700 concealed ducted hydronic heating with refrigerated cooling
- SmartZone NEST thermostat controlled zones
- Soaring cathedral ceilings
- Fully glazed rear facade feature
- Spanish DEKTON ultracompact surfaces throughout
- Stunning light filled internal courtyard
- Extensive double glazing throughout
- Separate 2nd living room
- Master retreat with WIR & ensuite
- Freestanding limestone bath to bathroom
- Oversized bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with extensive BIR's
- Formal guest powder room
- Large laundry with external access
- Private study with extensive joinery & shelving
- Extensive storage & joinery throughout
- Outdoor decking area