The Bluestone House By Auhaus Architecture
Well-suited to inner city plots, the double storey design removes the traditional delineation of indoor/outdoor space. Living areas open up along the length of the ground floor, creating a strong connection to adjacent courtyard and garden areas.
The master bedroom suite is separated into its own wing off to one side of the entry, providing views into the main courtyard whilst achieving a degree of separation from the main living and first floor children and guest quarters.
The simple building forms are clad in bluestone and black timber battening, resulting in a balanced composition of heavy and lightweight fabrications.
- Oversized double garage
- Polished concrete flooring
- Open-plan modern kitchen, living, dining & outdoor
- Gourmet Kitchen with full scullery
- Premium Swiss appliances from Vzug
- Airsmart 700 concealed ducted hydronic heating with refrigerated cooling
- SmartZone NEST thermostat controlled zones
- Feature double height atrium on entry
- Soaring 3m feature ceilings to ground floor
- Extensive double glazing throughout
- Spanish DEKTON ultracompact surfaces throughout
- Downstairs Master retreat with walk in dressing room & ensuite
- Freestanding limestone bath to bathroom
- Separate 2nd living area
- Oversized bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with WIR's
- Formal guest powder room on both floors
- Large laundry with external access
- Dedicated study with custom joinery
- Extensive storage and joinery throughout
- Outdoor decking with feature pergola & BBQ bench